- LocationNew York,New York
- Publisheda day ago, 2021-06-12T03:03:23Z 2021-06-15Full Time
Second legal hire for fast-growing tech start-up
Reports directly to US Legal CounselAbout Our Client
Rapidly growing international technology start-up!Job Description
Our client is looking for a smart, motivated, self-starter attorney to join our growing global legal team. As the second Attorney in the US, the Legal Counsel will report to the US Head of Legal.
As a Legal Counsel, you will serve as a legal point of contact and provide legal support to our teams in the US. Your responsibilities will include:
- Primary responsibility supports our sales and review, draft and negotiate a wide variety of commercial agreements (license agreements, NDAs, vendor contracts, and partnership agreements), among other contracts
- Handle a high volume of commercial agreements
- Advise and support the company's different departments such as sales, business development, customer success, human resources, finance, operations etc
- JD from a US ABA-accredited law school OR LL.M.
- Admission to NY State Bar
- 3-7 years of experience dealing with commercial and technology transactions gained from either a top law firm's Tech Transactions Practice or in-house at a tech company
- High-volume technology contracts experience, supporting a sales team
- Must have excellent contract drafting and negotiating skills
- Must have experience partnering directly with clients on a daily basis
- Team player with excellent communication skills
- Must be able to work autonomously
- Exceptional writing skills
- Additional benefits
Quote job ref:Sign up to receive job alerts
We will let you know when any new Legal jobs in New York are available.
Page Executive is part of the PageGroup. Page House, 1 Dashwood Lang Road, Addlestone , Weybridge , Surrey , KT15 2QW