- LocationNew York,New York
- Publisheda day ago, 2021-06-12T03:01:24Z 2021-06-15Full Time
SVP Strategic Research Insight & Analytics
The SVP, Strategic Research, Insight & Analytics is a brand-new role at COMPANY and is senior leadership role within our Marketing team reporting to the CMO.
With the advent of rich deep audience data and the need to provide greater insight and proof for OUT of Home efficacy, COMPANY wants to be the industry leader in research, insights, audience data and analytics, alongside the industry currency and data. This key role in the organization will result in the increased focused on data, analytics, attribution and audience focused selling/impression based selling in the OOH sector and requires an understanding and ability to integrate COMPANY 's media into broader marketplace tools. The SVP will lead this initiative to provide our sales team and customers with necessary thought leadership, tools, and compelling story to lead the industry including representing COMPANY on panels and in press.
This is an industry and client facing role and will have oversight of all aspects of COMPANY 's research initiatives, including managing the Research & Insights team. The SVP will be responsible for the strategic direction and implementation of all resources relating to research, analytics, and measurement, and serve an active role in the SmartScout go to market plan. There will be a significant outbound/client focus to support our sales teams by connecting OUTs proprietary audience insights to brand and agency objectives that deliver demonstrable results through attribution analysis.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS: Essential duties and responsibilities may include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Management of the Research & insights team; liaison with the Data team and positioned as their main customer
- Integrate the SmartScout product fully into the sales process inclusive of training, and continue to help iterate on its strategic vision and roadmap
- Develop a deep understanding of SmartScout including how it works and its functionality
- Expand the exposure of OOH/OUT by integrations into agency planning systems as well as MMM/MTA models and other smart places that elevate the medium and our assets
- Lead initiatives to create custom research and/or POV 's that COMPANY can bring to market
- Partner with the VP/Programmatic to advance OUTs adoption in Omnichannel programmatic buying platforms, strategic positioning, establish KPIs and roadmap help accelerate our approach and results
- Be a key stakeholder in strategic plan to move to impression-based selling
- Hone our attribution stack and offering to the marketplace; identify and vet new partners
- Ideate with National Sales team on specific vertical resources to fuel our positioning, and with bespoke clients
- Work closely with the Director, Research & Insights in support of the Regional/Local sales effort (along with the Regional Marketing Directors)
- Voice of COMPANY 's research & insights positioning in the media and advertising sector
- Represent COMPANY in our and in the industry 's quest for new measurement partners
Candidate should be proficient in OOH and multi-channel media measurement, ability to market OOH to the broader media marketplace, a strong comprehension of single-channel and multi-channel programmatic platforms as well as a exceptional public speaking skills to represent OUTs across the spectrum of the broader media marketplace.
Skills and Abilities
- A leader of people with ability to recognize and acknowledge the value that others bring to the organization and to develop the full potential in people.
- Excellent leadership skills with the ability to build, grow and inspire individuals and teams and mange effectively up, down and across the organization. Collaborative management style.
- An analytical thinker who can develop a strategy and drive execution
- Proven record of success and history of leadership accomplishments, including the ability to leverage key customer initiatives
- Ability to work alongside individual team members as a day-to-day partner in moving the business forward.
- Well-developed strategic thinking , planning execution
- Displays willingness to make decisions while exercising sound and accurate judgement.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, organizational, presentation and influencing skills.
- Ability to multitask, prioritize and meet deadlines.
- Possess strong client facing skills.
- Strong computer proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint.
- Demonstrated experiences in developing teams and achieving sales success.
- Must be professional with the ability to instill trust with assigned management teams, customers, and prospects.