- LocationNew York
- Publisheda month ago, 2021-03-12T03:03:48Z 2021-03-15Full Time
Full Stack ReactJS Developer- Global Hedge Fund
If you are looking for your next challenge, why not work on the hardest challenge in the world? - Which is, how do we analyze, interpret and successfully predict global financial markets?
Our perfect candidate will be a web fanatic (started coding at the age of 6, fell in love with all things web when coding your MySpace page in HTML5, and won first place at coding competitions around the country).
We are looking for a Lead Front End Engineer who can help evangelize a new trading system UI that will help transform global financial markets through modern predictive analytics and high-performance computing. You will be able to impact $30B+ in AUM that serve high performance trading engines around the world by using modern web technologies (think React Core & React Hooks). You will be working on a cross functional product team where you will be developing a low latent, scalable and intuitive UI.
Challenges you will get to solve include performance based UI, data visualization, and working with terabyte of data. Looking to propel your career? Why not start now!
- Bachelor's degree or relevant work experience in Computer Science, Mathematics, Electrical Engineering or related technical discipline.
- Experience with Agile software and test-driven development, as well as developing user-facing software and working with the whole web stack, including protocols and web server optimization techniques (preferred)
- Experience of working in an Agile environment
- Strong experience on designing/using REST APIs and services
- Proficient with back-end development using Node.js
- Proficient with Web Workers and Web Sockets