- LocationNew York,New York
- Published2 months ago, 2021-02-25T03:04:07Z 2021-02-28Full Time
**Please note, there is NO sponsorship nor relocation provided for this position.**
• Work with our development teams to ensure high quality during the Agile development lifecycle: architecture, story definition, development, testing, and release.
• Write test automation to cover critical integrations and end-to-end workflow.
• Create test tools and processes to tackle the hard problems and help us scale effectively.
• Ensure high quality software is delivered in every release
• Build, test and maintain a scalable test automation framework and test scripts to ensure repeatability, coverage, reliability
• Develop Test Plans, Test cases, Test Procedures for various types of testing such as Ad Hoc, Functional, GUI, Integration, Regression, Data Validation, User Interface, and overall system integration
• Extend and maintain Test Automation Frameworks for Web applications
• Maintain the functional test portion of the Continuous Integration Pipeline in Jenkins
• Troubleshoot application issues and report technical findings to development
• Participate in brainstorming meetings and daily scrums
• Research and resolve any broken automation scripts that fail during execution.
• Work with Product and Engineering to clarify product and technical requirements
• Must be self-motivated and willing to learn. You love to stay on top of new technology and share with others.
• Experience with the latest tools and industry best practices of front-end web application test automation (Protractor, Expect, Mocha) and REST API testing frameworks.
• You have 5+ years of experience in QA and automation across different platforms such as Web, Mobile and APIs.
• Experience with key AWS services, such as EC2, S3, RDS (Postgres, Athena, Aurora), Lambda.
• Knowledge of test technology trends and Web frameworks/tools (React, Angular, NodeJS, etc.)
• Good understanding of Xpath, Csspath, HTML, XML, JSON structures.
• Generate Performance metrics using performance tools and other applications like New Relic, Zenoss, Unix Scripts, AWS interfaces, Database logging
• Ability to diagnose application issues (reviewing applications logs, reviewing server stats, etc.)
• Experience working in a continuous integration environment (Jenkins)
• Solid understanding of software testing practices and SDLC
• Excellent communication skills
• Good Linux and Git knowledge
• Financial Industry experience pertaining to Trading Platform and Market Data, Fixed Income, Banking or related areas of focus a plus.
Scott Bennekemper/TriSearch Inc.