- LocationJersey City,New Jersey
- Published3 hours ago, 2021-02-27T03:01:27Z 2021-03-02Full Time
Sr Security Engineer
Iris's client, one of the Financial company is looking to hire Sr Security Engineer for Remote | Omaha , NE or South Lake, TX or Jersey City NJ
Job Title: Sr Security Engineer
Location :Remote | Omaha , NE or South Lake, TX or Jersey City NJ
Duration: Long tern | W2 only
Summary: The main function of a Info Security Engineer is to plan, coordinate, and implement security measures for information systems to regulate access to computer data files and prevent unauthorized modification, destruction or disclosure of information. A typical Info Security Analyst is responsible for planning, coordinating and implementing security measures to safeguard the computer database.
Plan, coordinate, implement, maintain, operate, and elevate cybersecurity controls including Antivirus (AV), Endpoint detection and response (EDR), Web application firewall (WAF), Data loss prevention (DLP), and/or network traffic redirection for cybersecurity control inspection.
- Verbal and written communication skills, problem solving skills, customer service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong leadership and mentoring skills necessary to provide support and constructive performance feedback.
- Strong knowledge of circuit boards, processors, electronic equipment and computer hardware and software.
- Strong knowledge of the practical application of engineering science and technology.
- Strong knowledge of laws, legal codes, government regulations, agency rules and the democratic political process.
- Associate's degree in cybersecurity, programming, networking, or other information systems field required.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 8-10 years' experience required.
- CISSP desired.
Top Must Have Skills/Qualifications:
- Project planning experience
- Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR)
- Web Application Firewall (WAF)
- Previous experience working remotely
I would like to talk to you as soon as possible if you are available and interested. If, not, it would be fantastic to have a networking/referral call.
Iris Software, Inc. is a New Jersey based company providing information technology solutions to clients nationwide. Iris has been growing at over 100% annually. In a program sponsored by Price Waterhouse, PNC Bank and Marsh, Iris has been honored for being
- One of New Jersey's Finest 25 companies for the year 2001 and 2002.
- Iris is also ranked 75th among Inc 500 s list of privately held companies for year 2001.
- NJ Technology FAST 50 Company for year 2002.
In a competitive industry, we distinguish ourselves by reliability, technical expertise and a history of successfully completed projects for clients ranging from mid-sized to Fortune 1000 companies
IRIS Software, Inc.
200 Metroplex Drive, Suite 300, Edison, NJ 08817
One World Trade Center, Suite 46-P, New York, NY 10007