- LocationNew York City,NY11236
- Published16 days ago, 2020-11-10T00:00:00Z 2020-12-10
- Type Contracted
- Career levelMid Level
COVID Testing Specialist
The COVID Testing Specialist is an integral member of Axiom’s Operations Department (“Operations”). The tester coordinates and administers full-cycle COVID-related testing needs at client’s site location. All testing is performed on a presumed healthy population to comply with safety protocols set by the film and television industry. These guidelines were adopted industry wide to minimize risk upon returning to work. Additionally, the Tester will have other duties and responsibilities as determined from time to time by the Health Safety Supervisor.
The essential functions of the Tester are to:
- Administer required tests for COVID-19
- Staff medical checkpoints as assigned
- Collect lab results and ensure safe delivery of lab samples
- Liaison with Health Safety Supervisor regarding additional needs
The successful candidate should have a combination of demonstrated experience and education that is equivalent to 2-3 years’ experience in the medical field. A working understanding of epidemiology, occupational health, and safety, and/or industrial hygiene is preferred. Associated professional certifications are strongly preferred.
- Regularly required to, stand, sit; talk, hear, and use hands and fingers to operate a computer and telephone keyboard reach,
- Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision requirements due to computer work,
- Light to moderate lifting is required,
- Ability to manage the stress of traveling,
- Ability to lift 20 pounds,
- Regular, predictable attendance is required.