- LocationNew York,New York
- Published5 days ago, 2020-10-20T07:01:59Z 2020-10-23Full Time
Judge Healthcare is seeking Medical Admins (MAs, CMAs, CNAs, Home Health Aides) for multiple openings with one of our client's in the New York City area to assist on-site a television series production. If you're into the ARTS, this will peak your interest even more!
We are looking to have 7 Registered Nurses and 7 Medical Admins travel to various locations within New York where on-site, they will be responsible for organizing and administering COVID-19 temperature checks, screening questions and diagnostic testing for each individual on set of this televised series production.
Production films at any of five locations. You will be expected to report to whichever location per production's schedule which is expected to change from week to week, or possibly day to day. The zip codes are as follows:
- Queens, NY 11385
- Brooklyn, NY 11222
- Bethpage, NY 11714
- Long Island City, NY 11101 - 2 sites
Job Type: Ongoing Contract
- Training: Tuesday, August 4th, 2020
COVID Testing: 12pm - 6pm
- Official start date: Monday, August 10th, 2020
Shifts: Monday - Friday, 8am - 4pm
- Has a contagious and positive work ethic, inspires others and models the behaviors of Genuine, Caring and Friendly.
- Demonstrates effective verbal and written communications that are clear, well-organized and demonstrate an understanding of audience needs.
- Utilizes genuine and positive communication to make each customer feel informed, understood and special.
- Must have health experience and be a RN All Positions:
- Two years clinical experience in related field preferred but not required.
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and regulations including OSHA and HIPAA requirements.
- Knowledge of basic computerized information systems (EMR) used in clinical management settings.
- Strong commitment to Customer Service and Excellence in healthcare.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
All interested and qualified candidates can apply directly to Paige Feldman at , or call Paige at for immediate consideration.