- LocationNew York,New York
- Published6 months ago, 2020-11-04T08:00:39Z 2020-11-07Full Time
Substitute 4th Grade Teacher
School Professionals is recruiting substitute 4th grade teachers available for work in Manhattan. Assignments are expected to be live instruction in small-group settings. Potential for long-term placement.
Applicants should have 6 months experience in a K-12 classroom and a completed bachelor's degree. 4th grade experience is strongly preferred for this position. School Professionals' accomplished teachers are dedicated to helping all students learn and thrive in the classroom.
As a School Professional, you will view and accept assignments online and through our mobile phone app. Once you accept a job with one of our clients, you will simply report and work the required hours, all with the support of a staffing company with 58 years experience behind you!
Your responsibilities as a substitute teacher will include:
- Carrying out the professional duties of a classroom teacher
- Adhering to school policies and School Professionals policies
- Possessing a positive attitude while working in a fast-paced environment
- Reporting for scheduled work reliably and punctually
- Maintaining a clean, safe, and supportive classroom environment
Applying to become a School Professionals teacher is easy! All you need to apply is:
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Experience: At least 6 months experience in a K-12 classroom setting or a semester of student teaching