- LocationNew York,New York
- Published17 hours ago, 2020-10-24T07:00:44Z 2020-10-27Full Time
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Provide leadership and develop strategic priorities for CDRS programs and services, including short-term and long-term planning.
- Oversee CDRS' operations, including budgets, facilities, technology, grants and projects. Manage staff by directing and evaluating performance and providing leadership and guidance.
- Coordinate with other Libraries divisions, Office of the Executive Vice President for Research (EVPR), and academic schools and departments in the development, implementation, and support of CDRS' projects and services.
- Promote the work of CDRS within the University and represent company in campus, regional, and national forums in areas related to the work and mission of CDRS.
- Significant experience working in a research university or other appropriate setting demonstrating knowledge of research and scholarly communications, digital service development and delivery, scholarly publishing and developments and issues in higher education
- Demonstrated knowledge of research and scholarly communications, digital service development and delivery
- Demonstrated ability to manage a team, including budget, and ability to recruit, lead, and motivate technical, operations, and project staff
- Demonstrated commitment to supporting and working in a culturally diverse and collegial environment
- Experience in designing, developing, and implementing new systems, services, programs for broad user communities
- Demonstrated ability to organize, manage, and launch new programs
- Ability to work in a large, complex, decentralized organizational environment
- Ability to develop new resources to support the work of the Center, including grants, funding proposals, and partnerships
- Knowledge of copyright and related issues
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills