- LocationNew York,New York
- Published10 days ago, 2020-08-03T07:00:22Z 2020-08-06Full Time
Director/Senior Director, Product Marketing
We're looking for a candidate to fill this position in an exciting company.
- Positioning and Messaging: Understand the market and competitive position, and target market needs and create compelling content (product collateral, white papers, solution briefs, case studies, web copy, bylined articles, blogs, and press releases) at the business and technical levels for each target market.
- Activation: Work closely with the product management team to translate technical vision into compelling messaging documents, marketing collateral, and demos.
- Competitive Differentiation and Sales Enablement: Develop sales tools including presentations, solution selling sheets, and sales plays. Train sales, technical presales, and inside sales teams. Track and monitor competitive landscape, develop competitive cheat sheets, and ensure collateral and website accurately reflects the latest, differentiated product positioning.
- Content Marketing Support: Create and maintain marketing collateral and messaging documents:
- Product collateral, website copy, emails, articles, press releases, white papers..
- Demand Generation Support: Working closely with the demand generation team, you will develop strategy and content for several online/ offline marketing campaigns with a focus on results:
- Web seminars, tradeshows and events - with internal and external speakers.
- Support field marketing at tradeshows and events, and conversations with conference attendees at booths.
- Product Evangelism: Collaborate with the marketing communications team and support analyst and press relations activities. Establish contacts and relationships with analysts in established leading firms such as Gartner and Forrester. Conduct briefings and inquiries with the analysts, and help increase their recommendation of Denodo to their clients. Write thought leadership bylined articles for media placement and compelling press releases.
- Social Evangelism: Support the social marketing team by writing blogs, and engaging in other aspects of social marketing to promote thought leadership and brand.
- Partner Marketing: Work with partner marketing teams to engage with product marketing / product management teams within partner organizations to create compelling joint value propositions and solution briefs.
- Over time, build and manage a team of product/technical marketers
- 10+ years of experience in product marketing and/ or product management with a focus on network/application infrastructures, cloud platforms or related technologies.
- Familiarity with enterprise middleware, API frameworks, DevOps models
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills - writing various types of collateral with demonstrated ability to write product literature, customer case studies, and white papers.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks in a highly matrixed, dynamic environment, with a penchant for delivering on time with high attention to detail and quality. Demonstrated ability to work individually on projects while collaborating with and supporting other team members.
- Strong analytical and synthesizing skills to translate technical content into compelling, value-based messages.
- Able to effectively communicate market needs and thrive in an international and cross-functional environment.
- Hands on attitude and creative use of limited resources.
- Experience operating within a remote work environment is helpful
- Team player, great at motivating employees, and being their coach.
- Knowledge of and experience working with demand generation, field marketing, customer marketing, partner marketing, digital marketing, and creative marketing.
- Available to travel on a moderate basis