- Published2 months ago, 2020-06-02T22:09:46Z 2020-06-26Full Time
Financial Product Manager
Title: Financial Product manager
Location: Weehawken NJ
Duration: 1-year long Contract + Right to Hire
• Act as SME of the *** Financial Wellness Program: Understand the key components of the program, how they work, metrics of the program's successes, and the answers to all frequently asked questions.
• Support corporate client relationship management: Support the relationship management team with answering any questions about the program, coordinating the scheduling of ** webinars, coordinating the scheduling of ** emails, providing quarterly reporting packages, etc.
• Institutional Sales Support: Be able to assist our institutional sales team with understanding the financial wellness program and positioning it with corporate prospects
• Industry Engagement Support: Be able to assist the financial wellness program team with preparing for upcoming industry engagements such as preparing decks for speaking engagements, coordinating the schedule of upcoming speaking engagements, and facilitating the creation of all financial wellness external marketing materials
• Employee content and communications support: Work with the communication and content team to create all financial wellness employee emails, employee seminars, seminar invitations, educational materials, etc.
• Implementation and reporting support: Be able to assist the financial wellness implementation and reporting team with on-boarding new corporate clients and creating quarterly reporting packages for all existing corporate clients.
• Assist with the rollout of the new financial wellness digital experience, this includes B2B and B2C content, communications and strategy
• Assist with all program enhancements where appropriate
Your experience and skills:
• Bachelor's Degree preferred
• A minimum of 5 years recent financial services industry experience
• Product management experience in financial services (3+ years)
• Client relationship management or client facing experience (2+ years)
• Sales support experience in a product manager function strongly preferred
• Strong Microsoft PowerPoint Proficiency
• Client Series 7 & 66 licenses (preferable)